- $115 for an Invicta men's or women’s Lupah watch ($1,395 list price)
- Click here to view an image and specifications for all eight options.
- Free shipping and free returns
Invicta Men's and Women’s Lupah Watches
Lupah watches accent outfits with their attention-grabbing designs, which spotlight skeletonized dials that reveal the timepieces’ inner workings as well as what they ate for lunch. Ceramic or stainless steel cases, bezels, and adjustable bands protect the watches' mechanical movement from bumps and drops. Each style can even survive plunges in water measuring up to 99-feet-deep.
- Ceramic, stainless steel, or 18-karat-gold-plated case, bezel, and band
- Powered by mechanical movement, like an android's hula hoop
- Skeletonized dial
- Metallic blue hands
- Adjustable strap
- Several options with luminous hands
- Water resistant up to 99 feet
- Made in China
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.