Invicta Men’s Chronograph Russian Diver Watch
- Movement type: quartz
- Case material: ion-plated stainless steel
- Bezel material: ion-plated stainless steel
- Band material: stainless steel
- Clasp type: fold-over with safety
- Water resistance: 200m
- 1 Year Warranty from SWI GROUP
20161SYB, 20163SYB, and 20164SYB
- Case dimensions: 52mm x 17mm
- Band dimensions: 8.25” x 26mm
- Full dimensions: 52mm x 8.25”
In 2012, Invicta celebrated its dodransbicentennial—a rare word for a rare occasion. For 175 years, Invicta—whose name is Latin for invincible—has branded finely crafted Swiss timepieces designed to outlive their wearers. This philosophy was conceived of by the company’s founder, Raphael Picard, who in 1837 assembled tiny gears, springs, and cogs by hand to create high-quality timepieces at reasonable prices. By 2000, Picard’s successors maintained a spread of more than 1,000 models, using materials such as gold and mother-of-pearl to mark them clearly as a cut above.
From quartz movement to luminous hands, we break down what makes a watch tick—and why you should get one.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.