Invicta Men’s Pro Diver Watches
- Men’s watches with analog display
- Stainless steel case; 48mm (W) x 17mm (D)
- Adjustable polyurethane strap with stainless steel inserts
- Deployment clasp with safety
- Quartz movement
- Luminous hands
- Water resistant to 200 meters
- Case material: 18K. gold-plated stainless steel
- Bezel material: ion-plated stainless steel
- Strap dimensions: 8.75”x26mm
In 2012, Invicta celebrated its dodransbicentennial—a rare word for a rare occasion. For 175 years, Invicta—whose name is Latin for invincible—has branded finely crafted Swiss timepieces designed to outlive their wearers. This philosophy was conceived of by the company’s founder, Raphael Picard, who in 1837 assembled tiny gears, springs, and cogs by hand to create high-quality timepieces at reasonable prices. By 2000, Picard’s successors maintained a spread of more than 1,000 models, using materials such as gold and mother-of-pearl to mark them clearly as a cut above.
From quartz movement to luminous hands, we break down what makes a watch tick—and why you should get one.