Invicta Men’s S1 Rally Watches
- Analog display
- Movement type: quartz
- Case material
- INVICTA-12595: stainless steel
- INVICTA-12597: ion-plated stainless steel
- Case dimensions: 42mm (L) x 47mm (W) x 17mm (D)
- Bezel material
- INVICTA-12595: 18K rose gold plated stainless steel
- INVICTA-12597: ion plated stainless steel
- Band color: black
- Band material: polyurethane
- Band dimensions: 26mm (W) x 9.25” (L)
- Adjustable band
- Clasp type: buckle
- Water resistance: 100m
- Full dimensions: 47mm (W) x 9.25” (L)
In 2012, Invicta celebrated its dodransbicentennial—a rare word for a rare occasion. For 175 years, Invicta—whose name is Latin for invincible—has branded finely crafted Swiss timepieces designed to outlive their wearers. This philosophy was conceived of by the company’s founder, Raphael Picard, who in 1837 assembled tiny gears, springs, and cogs by hand to create high-quality timepieces at reasonable prices. By 2000, Picard’s successors maintained a spread of more than 1,000 models, using materials such as gold and mother-of-pearl to mark them clearly as a cut above.
From quartz movement to luminous hands, we break down what makes a watch tick—and why you should get one.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.