Invicta Men’s Vintage Collection Mechanical Watch
- Analog display
- Polished stainless steel case
- Gunmetal, silver-tone, or 18K gold-plated finish on case
- Adjustable leather strap with reptile embossing
- Case dimensions: 44mmx13mm
- Band dimensions: 20mm (W) x 8.5” (L)
- Mechanical movement
- Skeleton dial
- 60-second subdial at 9 o’clock
- Flame-Fusion crystal
- Stainless steel bezel
- Luminous hands
- Buckle clasp
- Water resistant to 50 meters
- Overall dimensions: 44mmx8.5”
In 2012, Invicta celebrated its dodransbicentennial—a rare word for a rare occasion. For 175 years, Invicta—whose name is Latin for invincible—has branded finely crafted Swiss timepieces designed to outlive their wearers. This philosophy was conceived of by the company’s founder, Raphael Picard, who in 1837 assembled tiny gears, springs, and cogs by hand to create high-quality timepieces at reasonable prices. By 2000, Picard’s successors maintained a spread of more than 1,000 models, using materials such as gold and mother-of-pearl to mark them clearly as a cut above.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.