Invicta Men's Specialty Watches
- Stainless steel case
- Deployment with safety clasp
- Adjustable stainless steel band; 20 mm x up to 10"
- 5 atm water resistance
Invicta Men's Specialty Watch: 18K Rose Gold Plated Stainless Steel Band/Black Carbon Fiber Dial (14889)
- Japanese quartz movement
- Polished 18-karat rose-gold-plated stainless steel case; 50 mm x 14 mm
- Polished and brushed rose-gold-tone band
- Black carbon-fiber dial with rose-gold-tone and luminous hands
- Black and 18-karat rose-gold-plated unidirectional bezel
In 2012, Invicta celebrated its dodransbicentennial—a rare word for a rare occasion. For 175 years, Invicta—whose name is Latin for invincible—has branded finely crafted Swiss timepieces designed to outlive their wearers. This philosophy was conceived of by the company’s founder, Raphael Picard, who in 1837 assembled tiny gears, springs, and cogs by hand to create high-quality timepieces at reasonable prices. By 2000, Picard’s successors maintained a spread of more than 1,000 models, using materials such as gold and mother-of-pearl to mark them clearly as a cut above.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?