Invicta Men's Speedway Stainless Steel Chronograph Watch
- Analog display
- Stainless steel case and bezel
- Stainless steel or leather band
- Quartz movement
- Luminous hour and minute hand
- Three subdials
- Adjustable band with deployment and safety clasp or buckle clasp
- Dimensions for stainless steel model: 43mmx14mm case; up to 9" band
- Dimensions for leather model: 42mmx13mm case; up to 8.5" band
- Water resistance of 20 atm
- One-year limited warranty from Invicta
In 2012, Invicta celebrated its dodransbicentennial—a rare word for a rare occasion. For 175 years, Invicta—whose name is Latin for invincible—has branded finely crafted Swiss timepieces designed to outlive their wearers. This philosophy was conceived of by the company’s founder, Raphael Picard, who in 1837 assembled tiny gears, springs, and cogs by hand to create high-quality timepieces at reasonable prices. By 2000, Picard’s successors maintained a spread of more than 1,000 models, using materials such as gold and mother-of-pearl to mark them clearly as a cut above.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?