- Men's Invicta Russian diver watches starting at $69
- Click here to view an image of and specifications for each option.
- Free shipping and free returns
Men's Invicta Russian Diver Watches
In 2012, Invicta celebrated its dodransbicentennial—a rare word for a rare occasion. For 175 years, the Invicta name, which means “invincible” in Latin, has branded finely crafted Swiss timepieces designed to outlive their wearers. This philosophy was conceived of by the company’s founder, Raphael Picard, who in 1837 assembled tiny gears, springs, and cogs by hand to create high-quality timepieces at reasonable prices. Today, Picard’s ancestors maintain a “hands-on” approach with every watch they produce within their privately owned and operated facility.
Invicta’s time-tested craftsmanship goes into each of their high-end diver watches. The timepieces bear eye-fetching accents such as stainless-steel cases and luminous hour and minute hands; some styles have a calendar or chronograph feature. True to their namesake, the watches can function at depths of up to 330 feet, or the exact depth one must swim to grow a mermaid's tail.
- Sophisticated watches complement casual and formalwear
- Accents include luminous hour and minute hands
- Powered by Japanese chronograph quartz movement, Swiss quartz movement, or a rapidly spinning hamster wheel
- Secure buckle clasps
- Stainless-steel cases
- Water resistant in depths up to 330 feet
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.