Invicta Subaqua Men’s Swiss Diver Watches
These chic watches are packed with functionality and style, offering 500 meters of water resistance and a stylish stainless steel bracelet with a diamond-textured center.
As the Subaqua name indicates, these watches are designed for underwater sports. Their certified 500-meter water resistance means they’re diver-friendly, and the screw-down crown prevents water from infiltrating the dial.
Across the world, Swiss-made movement is the gold standard for watches, known for being the most precise and reliable over time.
This chronograph watch’s face is packed with features, including a date display, three subdials, and a tachymeter bezel.
- Men’s watches with analog display
- Stainless steel case, bezel, and bracelet
- Dial with date display and three subdials
- Link bracelet with textured center links
- Tachymeter bezel with black ion or 18K rose-gold plating
- Case: 50mm (W) x 19mm (D)
- Adjustable bracelet: up to 10” (L) x 28mm (W)
- Deployment clasp with safety
- Luminous sword hands
- Flame-fusion crystal
- Screw-down crown
- Four jeweled Swiss made movement
- Water resistant to 500 meters
In 2012, Invicta celebrated its dodransbicentennial—a rare word for a rare occasion. For 175 years, Invicta—whose name is Latin for invincible—has branded finely crafted Swiss timepieces designed to outlive their wearers. This philosophy was conceived of by the company’s founder, Raphael Picard, who in 1837 assembled tiny gears, springs, and cogs by hand to create high-quality timepieces at reasonable prices. By 2000, Picard’s successors maintained a spread of more than 1,000 models, using materials such as gold and mother-of-pearl to mark them clearly as a cut above.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.