Shrunk-down version of Apple’s signature tablet lets you more easily browse the web, video chat with friends, and play games on the go
Apple iPad mini 16GB 7.9” Tablet with WiFi and 5MP iSight Camera (New Condition)
- Model number: MD531LL/A
- 7.9” (diagonal) LED-backlit multi-touch display with IPS technology
- Display resolution: 1024x768
- Dual-core A5 processing chip
- 16GB built-in storage
- 5MP iSight camera with autofocus, face detection, and 5-element lens
- 1.2MP FaceTime camera captures 720p HD video
- 802.11a/b/g/n dual-band WiFi
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Rechargeable lithium-polymer battery
- Battery life: up to 10 hours
- iOS 7.0.3
- Siri voice command, Maps, Safari web browsing, and other preinstalled apps
- Download new apps from the App Store
- Condition: new
- Warranty not available but includes extended 90 day return period
- Dimensions: 7.87”x5.3”x0.28”
- Technical specifications
In the Box: iPad Mini, MFi Certified Lightning Cable and Generic Power Adapter
From the start, Steve Jobs was enthralled with not only the novelty of technology but also its design. When speaking about the Apple computer, he said it was “going to be insanely beautiful.” Over the years, Apple’s products have worked to fuse innovative technology with almost artful design. The iMac stunned the world with its colorful plastic shells, which the New York Times said “more closely resemble a pack of Life Savers than a new computer line.” The glossy white iPod—no bigger than a deck of playing cards—could hold an entire library of music. Time Magazine named the iPhone the Invention of the Year for its stunning design and, uniquely, because of the promise it held for even better products in the future. With each new item they launch, Apple works to shape the way future societies communicate, learn, and dance when they’re alone.
Answers to common questions for first-time tablet buyers.
A simplified look at the complex world of tablets. Find out which features are right for you.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
- Free returns
- Does not ship to PO boxes/AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico.
- Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Shipping questions?
- How is the strike-through price determined?