This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
ISO Wild-Caught Fish Oil Supplements (72- or 144-Count)
Fish oil supplements provide heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids, which are found in fish like salmon, mackerel, herring, lake trout, and albacore tuna. Our body needs these fatty acids to function properly, but it doesn’t naturally produce them.
Potential Benefits of Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Lowers blood pressure
- Decreases triglycerides (bad cholesterol), which are harmful to the heart
- Slows growth rate of plaque in the arteries
- Decreases chance of arrhythmia (abnormal heartbeats), which can lead to sudden death
- Reduces the chance of heart attack or stroke
- Helps ease symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis, including joint pain and stiffness
American Heart Association Recommendations
- Eat one serving of fish, preferably fatty fish, at least twice per week
- Limit omega-3 supplement intake to no more than 3 grams daily
- 72 soft-gel capsules per bottle
- Serving size: 1 capsule
- Mix of DHA, EPA, and fish oil
- Also includes omega-6 fatty acids
- Derived from wild-caught fish
- Supplement facts
What does Vitamin B12 actually do? What about horny goat weed? Learn more about the wide world of supplements and figure out which are best for your needs.