Jabra Sport Rox Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Earbuds
Designed for Athletes
- Wireless for greater range of motion
- Inline controls for playing music, skipping tracks, and taking calls
- Connects with Bluetooth–enabled devices
- NFC for easy pairing
- IP54-certified for shock-, dust-, and weather-resistance
- ColorCore ear gels with EarWings for a comfortable, secure fit
- Dolby–enhanced sound
- Powerful speakers
- Works with exclusive Jabra Sound app
- Playback time: up to 5.5 hours
- Made of stainless steel and silicone
- Condition: new
- Product dimensions: 2”x3”x4”
- Weight: 4oz.
In the box: earbuds, ear gels, ear wings, protective case
Norcom Electronics, the electronics corporation that eventually gave rise to Jabra, was founded in 1983 when mobile communication represented a just-out-of-reach future for the industry. The future came quick, though. By the ’90s, cell phones and laptops were becoming commonplace for businesses, and in order to meet the surge in demand for all things mobile, Jabra was officially founded in 1993. It created the first in-ear microphone and speaker, fine-tuned echo and noise cancellation, and patented EarGels. By 1996, the company recognized that wireless Bluetooth connectivity was the way forward, so it set up shop in Scotland to develop even more cutting-edge technology, soon putting out its popular wireless headsets, headphones, and speakers for millions of consumers on the go.
Explore the basic shapes, functions, and features of different types of headphones to find the pair that's right for you.