Jack Black Beard Lube Conditioning Shave with Jojoba and Eucalyptus
- Three-in-one pre-shave oil, shave cream, and skin treatment
- Best shave cream in Men's Health 2011 grooming guide
- Penetrates, softens, and lubricates whiskers
- See-through texture for more accurate shaving
- Macadamia nut oil, jojoba oil, and glycerin lubricate and protect
- Phospholipids bind moisture to skin with essential fatty acids
- Peppermint, eucalyptus, and menthol refresh and revitalize skin
- Heather calms and soothes to fight irritation and razor burn
- Lightweight consistency rinses clean from blade
- Work a quarter-sized amount into a slightly moist beard
- For heavier growth, let product sit on skin for 60 seconds before shaving or pushing a tiny lawnmower over face
- 6 fl. oz. tube
About Jack Black
There's a paradox to men's grooming that goes something like this: look as dapper as possible by doing as little as possible. This mirrors the ethos of Jack Black. Founders Curran Dandurand, her husband Jeff, and Emily Dalton develop skincare, haircare, and shave products that draw on some combination of the company's 12 key ingredients. By generously cramming in these natural and mostly certified-organic ingredients, the trio comes up with multifunctional formulas—such as three-in-one shave creams and two-in-one facial moisturizers—that simplify guys' grooming routines.
This simplicity is echoed by the name Jack Black, which the founders chose because it "embodied the comfort and approachability of a good friend." Beyond their reliance on high-quality and dermatologist-tested ingredients, Jack Black's leaders abstain from using any artificial colors, fragrances, or anything that's been tested on animals. Their resulting products regularly receive attention in major publications, from Protein Booster Eye Rescue getting mention in The New York Times to Beard Lube being named one of Men's Health best grooming products of 2011.
To complete your Goods order, simply purchase this Groupon and provide your name and shipping address.
Please check the Fine Print for this deal’s estimated delivery timeframe. We work with thousands of brands to deliver the amazing selection you see on Groupon Goods, and this shipping window ensures we have enough time to coordinate with our suppliers to get you the products you love.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?