- $14 for two eight-packs of Chikusaku Japanese bamboo-vinegar foot-detoxification patches ($37.90 list price)
- An additional $2.99 shipping fee will be applied at checkout
Chikusaku Bamboo-Vinegar Foot-Detoxification Patches
Chikusaku's bamboo-vinegar-infused patches adhere to acupressure points on the feet, helping to detoxify and activate lymph flow by stimulating nerve endings. As the lymph releases harmful substances absorbed through air, food, and shirts made of mercury, the vinegar pulls these impurities out through the skin. Changes in the color and smell of the patch may indicate which types of toxins are being expelled from the body. This treatment may also help combat fatigue, improve circulation, and leave users feeling more energized.
- Disposable patches adhere to acupressure points on the feet
- Contains bamboo vinegar, dextrin, chitosan, and powdered loquat leaves
- Believed to stimulate nerve endings that activate lymph flow
- Changes in the patch's color, smell, and political leanings may indicate what type of toxins are being drawn out of the body
- May help combat fatigue, improve circulation, and boost energy levels
- Made in Japan
- Weight: 1 pound
- Dimensions: 5"x4"x1"
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.