Jawbone UP MOVE Activity and Sleep Tracker
Keep Tabs on Fitness and Sleep
- Tracks daily steps, exercise, and calories burned
- Monitors hours slept and the quality of your sleep
- Track it all on the free Jawbone UP smartphone app and Smart Coach
- Also compatible with the UP App Food Score; lets you know if you’re eating healthy
- Small design; clips easily onto belts and pockets
- Connects with other UP MOVE users so you can compare and contrast
- Connects with most Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices
- Up to 6 months of battery life
* Tracker: nylon-like material * Back panel: anodized aluminum; less than 0.5% nickel * Clip: medical-grade TPU rubber * Splash resistant
Good to Know
- Tri-axis accelerometer
- Requires 1 CR2032 lithium coin 3V 225mAh battery (included)
- Arrives in non-retail packaging
- Product dimensions: 27.64mm x 9.75mm
- Weight: 6.8 grams
- Condition: new
In the box: UP Move Tracker, UP Move Clip, and battery
As one of the brands at the forefront of wearable technology, it’s fitting that Jawbone is named after a body part. The company wants its customers to think of their technology as a part of their everyday physical world, to be worn comfortably as a natural and integral extension of the body. In 2007, their first product, a Bluetooth headset, was named one of the top 100 products of the year by PC World magazine and listed on the “Best of What’s New” list by Popular Science. From sound technology, they expanded to fitness tracking and found similar success: the Jawbone UP wristband followed in the footsteps of its older siblings with another “Best of What’s New” listing along with several design awards. Because Jawbone is dedicated to the latest research and data, the company’s music and fitness products continue to be updated year by year—and continue to be given praise by PC Magazine, Travel + Leisure, and Fast Company and awards from design powerhouses, including Spark, Red Dot, IDSA, and CES Innovations.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.