Jawbone UP2 Activity Tracker
Monitor Your Fitness
- Tracks your daily activity and sleep patterns
- Also helps log your food and monitor nutrition
- Syncs with mobile devices via Bluetooth 4.0
- Built-in tri-axis accelerometer
- Single-color LEDs let you know what the tracker is currently monitoring or if it has a notification
- Strap: medical-grade hypoallergenic TPU rubber
- Casing: anodized aluminum with less than 0.5% nickel
- 38mAh rechargeable lithium-ion polymer battery
- Up to 10 days of battery life
- Charging time of approximately 60 minutes
- USB charging cable included
- Product dimensions: 220mm x 11.5mm x 3.0-8.5mm
- One size fits most, wrist sizes ranging from 140mm to 190mm
- Weight: 25g
- Condition: new
As one of the brands at the forefront of wearable technology, it’s fitting that Jawbone is named after a body part. The company wants its customers to think of their technology as a part of their everyday physical world, to be worn comfortably as a natural and integral extension of the body. In 2007, their first product, a Bluetooth headset, was named one of the top 100 products of the year by PC World magazine and listed on the “Best of What’s New” list by Popular Science. From sound technology, they expanded to fitness tracking and found similar success: the Jawbone UP wristband followed in the footsteps of its older siblings with another “Best of What’s New” listing along with several design awards. Because Jawbone is dedicated to the latest research and data, the company’s music and fitness products continue to be updated year by year—and continue to be given praise by PC Magazine, Travel + Leisure, and Fast Company and awards from design powerhouses, including Spark, Red Dot, IDSA, and CES Innovations.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.