JBL Charge 3 Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker
- Small and lightweight enough to carry anywhere
- Durable waterproof build for outdoor use
- Charge a phone or tablet via USB
- 6,000mAh rechargeable battery
- Up to 20 hours of continuous listening on a full charge
- 4.5 hour charge time
- Wireless Bluetooth connectivity
- 65Hz–20kHz frequency response for booming sound
- Dual external passive radiators deliver deep bass
- Link multiple speakers for surround sound via JBL Connect
- Model number: Charge 3
- Product dimensions: 3.4”x3.5”x9.1”
- Weight: 1.5lb.
- Condition: new; in bulk packaging
When there’s an innovation in sound, there’s a good chance JBL is linked to it. Its predecessor company, Lansing Manufacturing, helped give sound to the first talkie film, The Jazz Singer, delighting audiences but devastating the powerful movie theater organist industry. Since JBL officially established itself in the 1940s, decades of innovation made it a consistent presence in music-recording studios. Its speakers have also been so well-regarded that they’ve been found in places such as the original Woodstock concert and the first presidential inauguration of George W. Bush. Even if you’re not putting on a concert, you can enjoy the fruits of JBL’s labor, which include everything from headphones and sound bars to Bluetooth speakers and sound amplifiers for cars or boats.
Whether you need a speaker for your bedroom or for a backpacking kit, this guide will help you choose the right one.