JBL Duet Wireless Bluetooth On-Ear Headphones
- Duet Bluetooth headphones
- Condition: new
- Battery life: up to 16 hours
- Recharge time: approximately 2 hours
- Features leather ear pads
- Can be controlled through the 1-button universal remote when in wired mode
- Universal remote features a built-in microphone
- Features sound controls on the ear cups
- Product dimensions: 8.7” x 3.5” x 7.7”
In the box: headphones, detachable cable, charging cable, carrying pouch, warning card, warranty card, safety sheet, quick start guide
When there’s an innovation in sound, there’s a good chance JBL is linked to it. Its predecessor company, Lansing Manufacturing, helped give sound to the first talkie film, The Jazz Singer, delighting audiences but devastating the powerful movie theater organist industry. Since JBL officially established itself in the 1940s, decades of innovation made it a consistent presence in music-recording studios. Its speakers have also been so well-regarded that they’ve been found in places such as the original Woodstock concert and the first presidential inauguration of George W. Bush. Even if you’re not putting on a concert, you can enjoy the fruits of JBL’s labor, which include everything from headphones and sound bars to Bluetooth speakers and sound amplifiers for cars or boats.
Explore the basic shapes, functions, and features of different types of headphones to find the pair that's right for you.