JBW "The Phantom" Diamond Watches
- Analog movement
- Bold square bezel with diamond accents
- 238 round-cut with diamonds with 2.38 carats total weight
- Square crystal-encrusted dial
- Genuine-leather strap with contrast stitching
- Stainless steel case; 46mm
- Stainless steel bezel with screw details
- Three mother-of-pearl subdials, sharp arrow hands, and edgy Arabic numerals
- Deployment clasp
- Highest-standard Japanese quartz chronograph movement
- Water resistant to 50 meters
JBW makes watches for the next generation. Founded in 2006, the brand is a newcomer on a well-established scene, but has found its niche with edgy, sexy designs inspired by an "unruly, outgoing, and aggressive" sense of modern style. The women's line takes a cue from classic menswear design, but small touches such as mother-of-pearl dials and splashes of pink soften the looks. For men's watches, JBW favors oversized dials and diamond accents that are carefully tailored for a smooth, masculine appeal. But one thing all JBW watches have in common is standout style that is meant to be noticed.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.