This four-fragrance set allows you to sample a variety of scents from French designer Jean-Paul Gaultier
- Classique eau de toilette (0.11oz.)
- Classique eau de parfum (0.11oz.)
- Classique X eau de toilette (0.11oz.)
- Classique X eau de parfum (0.11oz.)
Jean-Paul Gaultier Classique Mini Set for Women (4-Piece)
Classique Eau de Toilette
- Top notes of rose scent spiced by fresh anis
- Middle notes of orange blossom and exciting ginger
- Base notes of vanilla and amber
- Launched in 1993
Classique Eau de Parfum
- Top notes of rose and rum essence
- Heart notes of vanilla orchid and daffodils
- Base notes of amber, sandalwood absolute, tonka bean, and Bourbon vanilla
- Launched in 1993
Classique X Eau de Toilette
- Notes of iris, cedarwood, bergamot, peony, orange blossom, mandarin, and vanilla
- Introduced in 2010
Classique X Eau de Parfum
- Top notes of bergamot and raspberry
- Middle notes of rose and orange blossom
- Base notes of vanilla and iris
- Launched in 2012
About Jean-Paul Gaultier
A Google search for Jean-Paul Gaultier will bring up thousands of websites, many with the words “enfant terrible” in the page preview. The French designer, Vogue says, “is one of those designers whose vivid public persona…is an invaluable part of the brand. So what is shorthand for Gaultier? Breton stripe, peroxided hair, brilliant tailoring—and a cheeky, cheerful irreverence.” Since launching his label in the ‘70s, he’s scuttled gender stereotypes and embraced a degree of sexualized fashion. For Madonna’s Blonde Ambition tour, he designed a cone-shaped brassiere that became nearly as iconic as the singer herself, recently auctioning for $52,000. He designed a skirt for men and paired a hyper-feminine crinoline skirt with a leather jacket for women. His perfumes come in bottles sculpted to resemble the kinds of torsos in magazines behind the gas-station counter.
“I don’t think I was ever concerned with shocking people…I just wanted to show what I found fair or normal or beautiful,” Gaultier said. Though the fearlessness of his work grabs headlines, it’s his meticulous craftsmanship and beautifully transgressive designs that have earned him a reputation as an artist. His pieces have even been on display at the Met and San Francisco’s De Young museum.
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.