Please note that these are previously owned items; imperfections are a unique aspect of a vintage product. Groupon’s quality control team has inspected these items and verified that they are in the described condition.
Jefferson Nickel and Stamp Collection (9-Piece)
- One nickel from each decade from 1930 to 2000 (eight nickels total)
- One 3-cent Jefferson stamp
- The Jefferson nickel was first designed by Felix Schlag
- Schlag’s design was chosen out of a competition that included 390 of America’s best artists and sculptors
- The first nickel was made in 1938
- Product condition: used
- Comes in a display portfolio that includes information on Thomas Jefferson and the nickel
- Portfolio dimensions: 11”x0.35”x6”
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.