- Jimmy Choo eau de parfum (0.33 fl. oz.)
- Jimmy Choo eau de toilette (0.33 fl. oz.)
- Jimmy Choo Exotic eau de toilette (0.33 fl. oz.)
Jimmy Choo Women’s Travel Spray Set
Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum
- Glamorous, feminine fragrance
- Fragrance notes: green notes, tiger orchid, sweet toffee, Indonesian patchouli
- Launched in 2011
Jimmy Choo Eau de Toilette
- Fresh twist on the original Jimmy Choo fragrance
- Fragrance notes: ginger, pear, green accords, tiger orchid, tea rose, cedar, and vibrant woods
- Launched in 2012
Jimmy Choo Exotic Eau de Toilette
- Light, fruity fragrance
- Fragrance notes: black currant sorbet, fresh pink grapefruit, passion flower, tiger orchid, patchouli, and raspberries
- Launched in 2015
About Jimmy Choo
When Jimmy Choo made his first pair of shoes at age 11, the task was long overdue. “When I first started,” he said, “My father wouldn’t let me make a shoe. Instead, he said: ‘Sit and watch, sit and watch.’ For months and months, I did that.” As an adult, the Malaysian-born designer moved to London to attend college and then set up a small shop in London’s East End. He built a following of celebrity clients, including Princess Diana and Miss Piggy, who especially appreciated shopping in the tucked away shop.
Jimmy Choo’s reputation for style, craftsmanship, and surprising comfort caught the eye of a shoe-obsessed editor at British Vogue, and the shop was transformed into an international brand. The shoes became so popular that Sex and the City’s fictional clotheshorse Carrie Bradshaw filled her closets with Choos, and it’s rumored that Cate Blanchett decided not to wear Choos to the 1999 Oscars because she feared they’d get more attention than she would. As the brand’s popularity exploded, accessories, menswear, and fragrances were added, and the brand has scooped up numerous awards including the British Fashion Council’s Accessory Designer of the Year in 2000, and Designer Brand of the Year in 2008.
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.