JLab Water-Resistant Sport Bluetooth Earbuds and Armband
This earbuds/armband combo is built to stand up to your most punishing exercise, whether you’re hiking, biking, or running. The play-through design gives you easy access to change tracks, adjust volume, or even answer a call. Armband fits up to iPhone 6 and Samsung Galaxy S5.
- Splashproof, water resistant, sweatproof, and washable
- Wraparound setup with tangle-free cable
- Cable management clips keep them out of the way
- Armband can twist and bend without stretching out of shape
Thanks to Bluetooth 4.0, you can be as far as 30’ away from your smartphone or tablet as you work out.
- Three earbud gel tip sizes
- Four Cush Fin sizes to hold earbuds in
- 10mm sound drivers
- In-line mic and remote control
- Armband is adjustable 9 to 14.5 inches (with more leeway in the stretchable neoprene) and holds most major smartphones
- Up to six hours of music or 4.5 hours of talk time per charge
- Comes with microUSB cable
- Armband pouch dimensions: 5.65” L x 3.25” W; armband exterior: 6” L x 3.5” W
- Weight: 14.1g
- Condition: new
- One-year warranty from JLab
Your purchase gets you three free months ($12.99 value) of RockMyRun Rockstar, the Premium Membership level from RockMyRun. You’ll be able to listen to music uninterrupted by ads or commercials and have access to mixes that are created for workouts up to 4 hours long.
JLab began as a one-man business: just founder Josh Rosenfield and an idea for the B-Flex, a flexible laptop speaker that could hook in to a USB port. Though the company has grown enormously, it still revolves around just one person: the customer. JLab’s audio wizards have a lot of resources at their disposal these days, but they stick to the company’s founding principles of reliable quality and great ease of use. All of JLab’s earbuds, Bluetooth headphones, and speakers are built to awe eardrums on the go, whether those ears belong to surfers, DJs, runners, or listeners at home. And the company still backs up its headphones with the promise of hassle-free customer service if something goes awry.
Explore the basic shapes, functions, and features of different types of headphones to find the pair that's right for you.