John Masters Organics Lavender Rosemary Shampoo for Normal Hair
- Leaves hair healthy, shiny, and manageable
- Contains lavender and rosemary extracts, along with 13 other certified organic ingredients and soy protein
- Free of sodium lauryl sulfate
- Gently cleanses by removing product buildup and pollutants
- Safe for color-treated hair
Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, aqua (water), babassuamidopropyl betaine, decyl glucoside, sodium cocoamphodiacetate, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, lonicera caprifolium (honeysuckle) flower extract, urtica dioica (nettle) root extract, panthenol (vitamin b5), glycerin, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, achillea millefolium (yarrow) extract, camellia sinensis (white tea) extract, equisetum hyemale (horsetail) extract, salix alba (willow) bark extract, chamomilla recutita (chamomile) flower extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) extract, symphytum officinale (comfrey) leaf extract, borago officinalis (borage) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, linum usitatissimum (flax) seed oil, sodium chloride, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, hydrolyzed soy protein, sulfur, soy tocopherol, linalool, limonene.
- 8 fl. oz.
- Suitable for normal hair