John Varvatos Artisan Eau de Toilette for Men
- Men’s citrus fragrance
- Recommended for casual wear
- Winner of the 2010 FiFi award for Men’s Best Packaging of the Year
- Top notes of Sicilian clementine, tangelo, Mexican tangerine, thyme, Spanish marjoram, and Greek lavender
- Heart notes of North African orange blossom, Indian murraya, jasmine, orange, Nigerian ginger, Chinese ginger, and purple ginger
- Base notes of kephalis wood, georgywood, belleambre, and serenolide
- Introduced in 2009
- 2.5 or 4.2 fl. oz. spray
- Decorative cane-wrapped bottle
About John Varvatos
Before striking out on his own, John Varvatos developed a strong pedigree, spending time working for top lines London Fog, Calvin Klein, Polo Ralph Lauren, and Nautica. He started his eponymous menswear line in 2000 and quickly garnered acclaim, winning the CFDA’s Perry Ellis Award for New Menswear Designer and Menswear Designer of the Year twice after that. Each of his pieces melds high-end materials with a rock ‘n’ roll sensibility, whether it’s men’s apparel, his personal line of fragrances, or bags and backpacks.
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.