John Varvatos Dark Rebel Eau de Toilette for Men (4.2 Fl. Oz.)
Perfumer Rodrigo Flores-Roux Says…
“It had to have a little bit of dangerous feeling to it. So I used a kind of snapdragon, it’s called the skull flower. Snapdragons have a darker kind of jasmine smell to them. Leather was important, a little bit of smokiness from tobacco, and beautiful accents of rum and cognac. It’s a bad boy.”
- Top notes of Jamaican rum, Cuban sugar cane, davana, cardamom, and clary sage
- Heart notes of black leather, fir resin, nutmeg, pepper, and styrax
- Base notes of Akigala wood, tobacco leaf, Mexican black vanilla, castereum, balmy wood, and juniper
“From the moment I smelled Dark Rebel, I liked it. A lot.” - Now Smell This
“Every black leather jacket I have owned has had the same smell; animalic with a bit of oiliness. Sr. Flores-Roux captures this perfectly with fir and styrax providing the enhancement to the excellent leather accord.” Colognoisseur
- Smoky, oriental woody fragrance for men
- Design house: John Varvatos
- Introduced in 2015
- Created by perfumer Rodrigo Flores-Roux
- Black flacon encircled with black rope
- 4.2 fl. oz. eau de toilette spray
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.