John Varvatos Eau de Toilette for Men
- Oriental woody fragrance
- Signature men’s scent of the John Varvatos design house
- Notes of Indian fig leaf, fig fruit, coriander, clary sage, leather, lime, and plum
- Spiced by further notes of cinnamon and pepper
- Woody accords of cedar and sandalwood for depth
- Presented in 2004 in cooperation with Rodrigo Flores-Roux
- 4.2 fl. oz. spray bottle
- Black glass flacon with leather and metal detail
About John Varvatos
Before striking out on his own, John Varvatos developed a strong pedigree, spending time working for top lines London Fog, Calvin Klein, Polo Ralph Lauren, and Nautica. He started his eponymous menswear line in 2000 and quickly garnered acclaim, winning the CFDA’s Perry Ellis Award for New Menswear Designer and Menswear Designer of the Year twice after that. Each of his pieces melds high-end materials with a rock ‘n’ roll sensibility, whether it’s men’s apparel, his personal line of fragrances, or bags and backpacks.
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.