Judith Leiber Amethyst Eau de Parfum for Women
- Fresh, sparkling floral and warm-fruity fragrance
- Daytime wear
- Top notes of litchi, bergamot, blackberry, raspberry, and boysenberry
- Heart notes of magnolia, gardenia, linden blossom, and lily
- Base notes of creamy woods, musk, and amber
- Launched in 2012
- 2.5 fl. oz. spray bottle
- Wide purple-glass bottle with decorative purple crystal details
About Judith Leiber
When World War II broke out, Judith Leiber, a native Hungarian, was forced away from her chemistry studies in London to become an apprentice at a high-end handbag factory. After the war, she moved to New York, where her eyes were opened to new ways she could add panache and embellishments to the humble accessory. With a drive to “make a bag look as good empty as it does stuffed,” Leiber invented the crystal-covered minaudièr, then moved on to crafting bags that looked like animals, fruits, and vegetables. Her coveted designs are so identifiable that curator Stacey Schmidt believes they transcend accessories to become “objets d’art.” And the retired designer seems to agree, as she maintains a museum of her life’s work on a quaint country road in the Hamptons.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.