Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Eau de Parfum for Women; 3.4 Fl. Oz.
- Floral women’s fragrance
- Recommended for romantic nighttime wear throughout the summer
- Top notes of wild berries and mandarin
- Heart notes of honeysuckle, gardenia, and jasmine
- Base notes of amber, caramel, vanilla, sandalwood, and pralines
- Introduced in 2008
- Arrives in a typical Juicy Couture bottle with a charming fuchsia ribbon
About Juicy Couture
Seen everywhere on the likes of Madonna, Britney Spears, and Jennifer Lopez in 2004, Juicy Couture’s velour tracksuits perfectly epitomized the comfortable decadence of the nascent millennium. Yet the mega-popular brand was only a few years old at the time, having been founded in the late ’90s by two Los Angeles friends. Its quick rise to the fashion A-list can be attributed to the founders’ trendsetting sense of style and tenacious celebrity-endorsed marketing campaigns. Such qualities also led Juicy Couture to post-tracksuit success in the realms of fragrance, accessories, and sportswear, where the brand continues to shine today, its cheeky irreverence on full display.
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.