Kalorik Stainless Steel Electric Meat Grinder with Burger Press
- Forward and reverse grinding directions
- Stainless steel blade and cutting disks chew through most meats
- Can output up to 4lb. a minute
- Oblique dented gears endure lots of use
- Circuit breaker protects against overheating
Good to Know
- Burger press helps for patties quickly
- Comes with small and large sausage fillers
- Accessories can all be stored in unit
- Condition: new
- Product dimensions: 15”x8”x13”; 9lb.
It began with a toaster. In 1930 the humble appliance was the first of many small conveniences on the horizon of home furnishings, and Kalorik stepped in to manufacture one of the very first. After its success, the Belgian company went on to expand across Europe and create more products for the home. Kettles, waffle makers, juicers, and mixers followed, as did heftier appliances such as vacuums and wine coolers. Today, the company continues to innovate with items such as countertop s’mores makers, air fryers, and cascading fondue fountains that are creative complements to the necessities that came before.