Kate Spade Handbags
- Attractive bags including totes, cross-body bags, satchels, and wristlets
- Materials such as cowhide, goat leather, and pebbled faux leather
- Gold-embossed and gold-plated hardware
- Some styles with dust bags
- Click here to see details for all options
About Kate Spade
The hallmarks of Kate Spade may be identical to those of the modern woman: wit, curiosity, and playful sophistication. When the brand launched in 1993, founder Kate Brosnahan Spade wielded the expertise she’d gained as fashion-accessories editor of Mademoiselle. The result was a line of nylon bags that married chic utilitarian silhouettes with vibrant color patterns. Besides drawing the eye of women everywhere, these now-signature bags attracted her own kind; fashion editors everywhere cooed over her vibrant colors, practical shapes, and graphic patterns. Today, the brand remains true to its original design philosophy and has grown to offer clothing, jewelry, stationery, and home goods.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.