- Twin: 68”x88”x1”; 58 oz. fill weight
- Full/queen: 88”x90”x1”; 77 oz. fill weight
- King: 108”x90”x1”; 100 oz. fill weight
1,000TC Kathy Ireland Swiss Dot Down-Alternative Comforter
- Cover made from 51% cotton and 49% polyester
- Heavyweight, down-like comforter
- Keeps sleepers warm in the cooler months
- 1,000-thread-count cover
- Elegant swiss dot pattern
- 1-inch gussett side walls with color piping
- Down-like Duraloft polyester fiber fill
- End-to-end box construction prevents shifting
- Machine washable; dry clean recommended
About kathy ireland
As her image appeared on magazines and in ads around the world in the 1980s and ’90s, supermodel Kathy Ireland quickly learned how taxing a busy schedule can be. As she searched for stylish yet no-fuss clothing and housewares, she realized that other busy parents and businesspeople probably needed them, too. She founded her own company in 1993, which creates home goods, wedding accessories, apparel, and fine jewelry—all influenced by her exacting personal taste. The company has grown into an empire that’s made Ireland “a bigger licensor than the formidable Martha Stewart,” according to Forbes, and it’s regarded as one of top 30 most influential brands in the world by License! Global magazine.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.