Katy Perry Killer Queen Eau de Parfum for Women
- Top notes: wild berries, dark plum, and bergamot accords
- Heart notes: velvety red flower (celosia), sambac jasmine, and rainbow plumeria
- Base notes: cashmere, patchouli, and liquid praline
Katy Perry Says…
“Freddie Mercury painted the lyrics of this woman who I wanted to be. She seemed very powerful, and she captivated a room when she walked in. I named my company Killer Queen after those lyrics. I feel like, after all this time, it was appropriate to use that name in association with something I did. I feel like I’m falling, finally, into that woman Freddie painted.” – Katy Perry
Good to Know
- Playful, sophisticated, and edgy fragrance
- Third fragrance from Katy Perry
- The creation is signed by Laurent Le Guernec of IFF
- Launched in 2013
- 3.4 fl. o.z
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.