Kenneth Cole Women’s Coats
- Outerwear designed for women
- Women’s sizing chart
Wool Belted Trench
- Materials: 55% wool, 36% polyester, 5% acrylic, 4% other fibers
- Professionally dry clean only
Wool Jacket with Faux-Fur Trim Hood
- Body: 52% wool, 39% polyester, 3% acrylic, 3% nylon, 3% other fibers
- Faux-fur trim: 100% polyester
- Professionally dry clean by fur method only
Down Coat with Faux-Fur Trim Hood
- Shell and lining: 100% polyester
- Fill: 60% duck down, 40% waterfowl feathers
- Faux-fur trim: acrylic-polyester blend
- Care: machine wash cold
About Kenneth Cole
On his first day in business, Kenneth Cole parked a 40-foot trailer, director, camera, and troop of actresses in Midtown Manhattan, just across the street from the Hilton. Somebody had painted “Kenneth Cole Productions, Inc.” on the side of the trailer. Nobody had loaded film into the camera. The movie was a ruse—a way for the young designer to get a coveted parking permit and set up his mobile shoe store in the heart of New York. It worked. In less than three days, he sold 40,000 pairs of shoes.
More than two decades later, Kenneth Cole has expanded his line beyond high-quality high-fashion shoes to include trendy apparel, handbags, and watches for men and women around the world. He’s known for updating classic looks with modern details, such as adding a wedge heel to a pair of pointed-toe boots or making sure that a watch can tell the current time on Jupiter.
Learn how to layer clothes for fall with this step-by-step guide starting at your base and working up through sweaters, jackets, scarves, and accessories.
If you know how to dress for winter, you'll be able to rock an outfit that doesn't sacrifice style for warmth. It all starts with the right coat.