Kensington EVAP Wet Electronics Rescue Pouch
Though smartphones have become more durable in recent years, they remain vulnerable to their archenemy, water. Kensington's engineers created their EVAP Rescue Pouch in an effort to minimize the damage caused by accidental spills and leaky windows. Should water infiltrate your phone, remove the battery and place it and the device inside the Rescue Pouch for 6 to 24 hours. A special desiccating agent can help soak up the water, which typically restores the phone's functionality. Although some waterlogged phones may be beyond saving after they take an unsupervised dip in the pool, the EVAP Rescue Pouch claims to be up to 700% more effective than home remedies such as rice.
- May help save waterlogged electronics
- Unique drying agent soaks up moisture
- Remove battery and place it and phone in pouch for 6–24 hours
- May be up to 700% more effective at removing moisture than rice
- Definitely as effective as flying to New Mexico and releasing your iPhone into the desert
- Compatible with most cell phones
- Includes two accelerant drying agent pouches
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.