Kenzo Jungle L’Éléphant Eau de Parfum for Women
Spicy and Romantic
This spicy-oriental fragrance is so intense and surprising that it only takes a spritz to draw attention. Notes such as caraway and licorice create a sensual ambiance, and the blend is perfect for the colder months or for romantic occasions.
- “You’ve smelled spices, vanilla and patchouli before, but this composition is so strong and unique that no matter how much I’m going to warn you here, it’ll surprise you.” – Perfume blogger Gaia Fishler, The Non-Blonde
- “The exotic, fairytale like aura that I find so enchanting about Jungle L’Éléphant doesn’t come at the expense of elegance and harmony […] Fans of Chanel Coco, Fendi Theorema, and of spicy woods in general, should give Jungle L’Éléphant a chance.” – Perfume blogger and journalist Victoria Frolova, Bois de Jasmin
Upon its 1996 release, Jungle L’Éléphant was enigmatically advertised as blending a natural world with a cyber world. Specifically, the designers said they wanted to evoke images of “a mixing of cultures with a cyber-woman in an end-of-the-world setting.”
- Top notes of mandarin, cardamom, cumin, and clove
- Heart notes of ylang-ylang, licorice, mango, and heliotrope
- Base notes of patchouli, vanilla, amber, and cashmere
Good to Know
- Evening wear
- Introduced in 1996
- 3.4 fl. oz. spray bottle
- Rectangular glass bottle with gold-tone metal elephant topper
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.