Keurig K55 Single-Serve K-Cup Coffeemaker
Coffee in a Flash
- Brews coffee, tea, and hot cocoa K-Cup pods at the push of a button
- Makes 6oz., 8oz., and 10oz. cups
- 48oz. water reservoir brews several cups before needing a refill
Simple to Use
- Simple one-touch button controls
- Auto-off setting
- Removable drip tray for easy cleaning
- Compatible with My K-Cup reusable coffee filter (not included)
- Model number: K55
- Condition: new
- Product dimensions: 9.8” (W) x 14” (D) x 13.5” (H)
- Product weight: 12lb.
In the box: K55 brewer, K-Cup variety four-pack, water filter handle, two filters
For John Sylvan, a half-full pot of stale, lukewarm coffee at the office proved ripe for innovation. Tired of sipping joe that had been sitting for hours, he quit his tech job and set about solving the problem. He hit on making coffee one mug at a time, thereby ensuring its freshness and cutting brew time from minutes to seconds. Sylvan called up his college roommate to help, and together they set about automating the production of coffee pods and a brewing machine. By 1998, Keurig machines were landing in offices, and in 2004 the company began making inroads in homes. Today Keurig’s single-serve brewers and K-Cups are found everywhere, pumping out fresh coffee, hot cocoa, and tea by the mugful. In response to their surging popularity, the company has made a push toward sustainability with a promise to make K-Cups completely recyclable by 2020.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.