Kids' Cookbook Kits
"I want kids to feel empowered with the skill of cooking," cookbook author and Handstand Kids founder Yvette Garfield told a CNN reporter. "I want them to feel connected to the rest of the world." Yvette's cookbooks foster that sense of global community by introducing children to the languages and cuisines of China, Italy, or Mexico. The books brim with traditional recipes, as well as translated words for various ingredients and utensils, so tots can learn to speak a new language as they learn to cook in a way that doesn’t involve microwaving play-doh.
Recipes are rated by difficulty, allowing kids aged 3–12 to whip up edibles perfectly suited to their age and skill. They can prepare snacks and meals ranging from the easy Year of the Monkey smoothie to the more difficult There's a Meatball in My Soup to the Oh My Pizza Pie. Accompanying the recipes, the illustrated characters share tips that increase kids' awareness of food-related issues, such as information on special dietary needs or ideas on the various ways cooking can be used to better the community.
- Designed for ages 3 to 12
- Delicious, healthy recipes
- Recipes rated by difficulty
- Recipes such as Spring-a-licious Spring Rolls, There's a Meatball in My Soup, and There's Bread in My Salad Panzanella
- Each cookbook comes in fun packaging
- Child-friendly utensil included
- Names for utensils and ingredients translated into Mandarin, Italian, or Spanish
- Help introduce kids to different cultures through cooking
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.