- 5-quart stainless steel bowl with handle
- Coated PowerKnead spiral dough hook
- Coated flat beater
- Stainless steel professional wire whip
KitchenAid 5-Quart Professional Stand Mixer
Bake Like a Pro
- Powerful all-steel gear transmission mixes tirelessly
- Switch between attachments to make doughs, whip meringues, or create other treats
- Lets home bakers make large batches of treats with ease
- Professional style bowl lift raises bowl into mixing position for sturdy mixing
- 67-point planetary mixing action reaches nearly every area of the bowl
- 10 mixing speeds let you carefully control the action
- Soft Start mixing feature gently accelerates so contents don’t splatter
Good to Know
- Hinged top hub flips up, making the bowl and hooks easy to add and remove
- Durable all-metal construction
- Flour Power Index: 12 cups
- Bowl, dough hook, and flat beater are dishwasher-safe
- Wire whip should be hand-washed
- Wipe mixer body with a damp cloth to clean
KitchenAid’s iconic stand mixer first appeared on countertops in 1919—weighing 65 pounds and costing the equivalent of about $2,000 today. It hasn’t budged since. Its long-standing popularity is testament to the mixer’s craftsmanship and aesthetic appeal, as models range from sparkling onyx black to unexpected shades of hot pink or robin’s egg blue. Among the appliance’s many devotees was famed cookbook author Julia Child; her signed cobalt blue mixer now resides in the KitchenAid museum alongside other vintage models and one forgotten slab of butter. In addition to stand mixers, KitchenAid also crafts blenders, coffee makers, and other tools that bring ease to cooking and baking tasks.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.