Klipsch A5i Sport In-Ear Headphones
- Product number: 1016213
- Great for running, lifting, and rodeo riding
- Customizable wraparound flex-wire design
- Lightweight sweat-resistant materials
- 6.5mm high-efficiency drivers
- Four sizes of comfort-fit oval gel ear tips
- Includes protective carrying case
- Mic and three-button remote for use with Apple mobile devices
- Kevlar-armored tangle-resistant cable
- MFi certified by Apple
- Clothing clip
- Condition: new
- Two-warranty from Klipsch
- Dimensions: 1"x1.5"x2"
- Weight: 0.6oz.
In the box: headphones, protective carrying case, four different sizes of ear tips
Paul W. Klipsch had a simple desire: he wanted hear a live orchestra in his living room. He didn't literally want a whole, live orchestra in his living room, because classical musicians are notorious for eating your food without asking. But he wanted re-create the experience of being at the symphony every time he played his music. He ventured into a tin shed in Hope, Arkansas in 1945 and soon emerged to patent the Klipschorn. The speaker's horn-loaded technology subsequently ignited the high-fidelity sound movement, earning Klipsch a spot in the Engineering and Science Hall of Fame.
Now based out of Indianapolis, the Klipsch family applies its horn-loaded technology to products such as home-theater systems, sound bars, and headphones. Full-scale concert halls and theaters also use the company's audio equipment, which you can hear firsthand at the 24,000-seat Klipsch Music Center outdoor amphitheater in Noblesville, Indiana. As for the Klipschorn, it's still manufactured today and has remained nearly unchanged for more than 65 years.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.