Klipsch Icon Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer (SB 1)
Klipsch's Icon sound bar with wireless subwoofer integrates horn-loaded technology, a feat of audio engineering developed by founder Paul W. Klipsch so he could re-create the feeling of hearing a live orchestra right in his living room. The result is a sound bar with a dedicated, horn-loaded tweeter on each channel. Dual midrange drivers balance the tweeters' high end, thus minimizing distortion and dispersing sound evenly. The 10" wireless subwoofer—designed to automatically connect with sound bar—contributes deep bass. This arrangement produces detailed, full-range sound whether you're watching movies, playing video games, or staring at channel static to make a statement about technology or something. Dolby digital decoding pairs with a 3D surround-sound mode to help optimize the audio of today's more advanced televisions.
- Product number: SB 1
- Two-way sound bar with 10" wireless subwoofer
- 250 watts peak power
- Dolby digital decoding
- 3D surround mode makes TV hosts sound like they're all around you
- Tweeter: two 0.78" soft-dome compression drivers mated to dual 90°x90° TracTrix horns
- Midrange: four 3" IMG drivers
- Bass: subwoofer with side-firing fiber-composite cone/ported enclosure
- Inputs: one optical input, one dual RCA input
- Two built-in keyhole mounts for wall mounting
- Sound bar finished in satin black
- Subwoofer finished in matte vinyl black
- Frequency response: 33Hz to 20KHz +/-3-DB
- Specifications sheet
- Condition: new
In the box: sound bar, wireless subwoofer, one pair of rubber feet, wall-mounting template, credit-card-style remote, 4.9 ft. digital optical cable, 4.9 ft. dual RCA cable
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?