- 7” Santoku knife
- 5” Santoku knife
Ginsu Koden Santoku Knife Set (2-Piece)
- Traditional Japanese-style knives
- Stainless steel construction
- Great for chopping, dicing, and mincing
- Beautifully shaped, ergonomic handles fit comfortably in the hand
- Universal design allows for right- or left-handed usage
- Suggested care instructions
Ginsu knives rose to popularity in the 1970s with legendary ads that become the world’s first infommercials. The memorable TV spots showed the knives cutting through metal cans and wood and then slicing bread or a tomato paper-thin, and introduced popular advertising lines such as, “Call now! Operators are standing by!” and “But wait! There’s more!” Aside from the gimmicky language, Ginsu constructs its knives to be high quality and guarantees them for 50 years.
The Fine Print
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.