La Prairie Cellular Revitalizing Eye Gel
Cooling gel combats common signs of fatigue and aging by helping flush out fluids that cause dark circles and puffiness and filling in fine lines and wrinkles.
- Micro filling spheres help smooth crow’s-feet and wrinkles
- Cucumber extract designed to refresh and hydrate
- Caffeine works to brighten and tighten skin
- Full list
What the Critics Say
- “Puffiness and wrinkles disappear as if by magic.” — Glamour
- One of Pop Sugar’s best eye creams for 20-somethings
- “If there’s one beauty product you should invest in it’s La Prairie Cellular Revitalizing Eye Gel. … A little goes a long way and what price can you put on having your eyes look their best?” — Friday magazine
How to Apply
Twice daily, use your ring finger—the light touch is ideal for delicate eye skin—to pat and smooth the gel gently from the outer corner of your eye inward. You can also target crow’s-feet from the outer corner up into the hairline.
- Lightweight, non-oily gel
- 0.5oz. jar
About La Prairie
“La Prairie is very much the Apple computer of the beauty world,” says Jennifer A. Kingson of the New York Times. The legendary skincare line owes that reputation to more than sleek packaging and pricing well into the triple digits—their products are known for producing tangible results.
Drawing from a history that begins in a quaint laboratory in the Swiss countryside, La Prairie’s scientists tinker and toil with their formulas, drawing from decades worth of research. Their results-oriented creams, serums, and cleansers can be found in the medicine cabinets of beauty-industry elites and celebrities. As one of La Prairie’s executives not so modestly notes, they’re “known for cult favorites.”
Understand what kinds of products best suit your individual skin type.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.