Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 for Men
- Casual gentleman’s fragrance
- Pure, clean, floral, and woody
- Top notes: grapefruit, cardamom, rosemary, and cedar leaf
- Heart notes: tuberose abs, olibanum, and ylang-ylang
- Base notes: vetiver, suede, cedar wood, and georgy wood
- Suitable for daily wear
- 3.3 fl. oz. white bottle with Lacoste alligator
- Aromatic gentleman’s fragrance
- Fresh and spicy
- Top notes: watermelon, Egyptian basil, lavender, and verbena
- Base notes: dark chocolate, cashmeran, coumarin, and patchouli
- Introduced by Lacoste in 2013
- 3.3 fl. oz. black bottle with Lacoste alligator
Long before he invented the polo or coined the now-instantly-recognizable logo that brands them, Grand Slam tennis champion René Lacoste was given a curious nickname by the press. Never one to bow to traditional on-court attire, “The Alligator” proudly displayed his new persona through a small, embroidered version of the predatory animal on his tennis blazers. As an extension of this rebellion, he invented the polo shirt, believing there was a market for more casual short-sleeved shirts, instead of the dress shirts typically worn on court. Each would—and would continue to—bear the alligator insignia for which the tennis master was known. The company has continually produced its signature polo since 1933, but since then, Lacoste has evolved into a full line of athletic-inspired sportswear for men and women.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. How is the strike-through price determined?