Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Rouge Eau de Toilette for Men
- Woody and spicy fragrance
- Top notes of red rooibos tea, mandarin liqueur, and juicy mango
- Spicy heart notes of black pepper, ginger, and cardamom
- Warm base notes of benzoin and acacia wood
- Part of L.12.12 collection, dedicated to the first polo shirt designed in 1927
- Preceded by three other fragrances in the L.12.12 collection
- Launched in 2012
- 3.3 fl. oz. spray bottle
- Red bottle reflects the scent’s passionate, dynamic, and energetic character
Long before he invented the polo or coined the now-instantly-recognizable logo that brands them, Grand Slam tennis champion René Lacoste was given a curious nickname by the press. Never one to bow to traditional on-court attire, “The Alligator” proudly displayed his new persona through a small, embroidered version of the predatory animal on his tennis blazers. As an extension of this rebellion, he invented the polo shirt, believing there was a market for more casual short-sleeved shirts, instead of the dress shirts typically worn on court. Each would—and would continue to—bear the alligator insignia for which the tennis master was known. The company has continually produced its signature polo since 1933, but since then, Lacoste has evolved into a full line of athletic-inspired sportswear for men and women.
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.