Lacoste Essential Eau de Toilette
- Woodsy-aromatic men’s fragrance
- Daytime wear
- Time-release technology reactivates fragrance throughout the day
- Reactivates when you exercise, rub your skin, or run from zombies while rubbing your skin to get the “human” smell off
- Top notes of cassia, bergamot, tangerine, and tomato leaf
- Heart notes of pepper and rose
- Base notes of sandalwood and patchouli
- Introduced in 2005
- 2.5 fl. oz. spray bottle
- Squat, rectangular glass bottle in light green with alligator logo
Long before he invented the polo or coined the now-instantly-recognizable logo that brands them, Grand Slam tennis champion René Lacoste was given a curious nickname by the press. Never one to bow to traditional on-court attire, “The Alligator” proudly displayed his new persona through a small, embroidered version of the predatory animal on his tennis blazers. As an extension of this rebellion, he invented the polo shirt, believing there was a market for more casual short-sleeved shirts, instead of the dress shirts typically worn on court. Each would—and would continue to—bear the alligator insignia for which the tennis master was known. The company has continually produced its signature polo since 1933, but since then, Lacoste has evolved into a full line of athletic-inspired sportswear for men and women.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.