Lancôme Hypnôse Mascara
- Benefits: Intensifies lashes to make them appear up to six times thicker without clumping
- How It Works: Creamy, smooth-gliding formula separates the lashes
- All-day formula
- No. 01 Noir Hypnotic
- 0.23 fl. oz.
Drama Waterproof/Excessive Black
- Benefits: Gives lashes a dramatic look with fanned-out, full-body fringe that doesn’t flake or clump
- How It Works: The full-contact brush has an S-shaped curve, which grasps and loads lashes
- No. 01 Excessive Black
- 0.2 fl. oz.
Star 24H/Noir Midnight
- Benefits: Gives lashes weightless volume and enhanced length with 24-hour wearability
- How It Works: Dual-sided brush coats lashes and maximizes the formula’s performance
- No. 01 Noir Midnight
- 0.23 fl. oz.
In 1935, Armand Petitjean found inspiration in the yellow flowers that dotted the grounds of the Château de Lancosme, a castle just outside of Paris. The chemist was so inspired by the beauty that he named his company for the place and made those flowers its emblem. Stars such as Isabella Rossellini, Kate Winslet, and Penélope Cruz have all appeared beside the Lancôme rose, epitomizing the natural femininity and immunity to pollen touted by the respected cosmetic brand.
“True luxury is efficacy,” Youcef Nabi has told Vogue. As the current head of Lancôme, Nabi is well aware that, to remain relevant in this industry, a brand must deliver tangible results. Though Lancôme’s cosmetic products—such as Définicils mascara and Juicy Tubes lip gloss—remain industry-wide favorites, its science-based skincare line has earned a cult following of its own. This focus on effectiveness remains at the forefront of the nearly 80-year-old company’s consciousness.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.