Lancôme Hypnôse Mascara
Hypnôse Custom Volume Mascara - #02 Brun
- Volume-boosting mascara
- SoftSculpt formula
- Vitamin B5 helps lashes feel soft
- No caking or clumping
- 0.23 oz.
Hypnôse Star 24H Waterproof Volume Mascara - #01 Noir Midnight
- Waterproof mascara with 24-hour hold
- Defines, lengthens, and volumizes lashes
- Two-sided brush for even distribution
- Lightweight formula
- 0.23 oz.
Hypnôse Waterproof Mascara - #01 Noir Hypnotic
- SoftShield waterproof formula
- Brush helps accentuate lashes
- No smudging or clumping
- Soft finish
- 0.18 oz.
Hypnôse Star Eyes Full-Size Mascara and Expert Eyes Palette
- Eye-makeup kit
- Hypnôse Star waterproof mascara in Black (7ml)
- Two-sided brush evenly applies mascara to separate and lengthen lashes
- Concealers in Beige Clair 02 and Beige 03 (2 x 0.33g )
- Six powder eye shadows (6 x 0.7g)
- Mini Crayon Khôl Noir (0.25g)
In 1935, Armand Petitjean found inspiration in the yellow flowers that dotted the grounds of the Château de Lancosme, a castle just outside of Paris. The chemist was so inspired by the beauty that he named his company for the place and made those flowers its emblem. Stars such as Isabella Rossellini, Kate Winslet, and Penélope Cruz have all appeared beside the Lancôme rose, epitomizing the natural femininity and immunity to pollen touted by the respected cosmetic brand.
“True luxury is efficacy,” Youcef Nabi has told Vogue. As the current head of Lancôme, Nabi is well aware that, to remain relevant in this industry, a brand must deliver tangible results. Though Lancôme’s cosmetic products—such as Définicils mascara and Juicy Tubes lip gloss—remain industry-wide favorites, its science-based skincare line has earned a cult following of its own. This focus on effectiveness remains at the forefront of the nearly 80-year-old company’s consciousness.