Lancôme Photogenic Lumessence Makeup
Ultra-moisturizing foundation with light-reflecting micro-pearls helps smooth over pores and fine lines for a soft, glowing complexion that looks and feels natural.
- Photonic Network with coated pigments and light-reflecting micro-pearls
- Elastomers keeps finish even and prevents settling throughout the day
- Aqua Catch Complex for up to 24 hours of hydration
- Broad-spectrum SPF 15 protection
- Full list of ingredients
What the Experts Say
- “It blends seamlessly, even when applied with fingers, and gives skin a pretty glow that looks completely natural —not shiny or sparkly.” — Allure magazine
- “Satin formulas also aid in hiding dry spots while creating a dewy finish. Vogue.in loves the Lancome Photogenic Lumessence Line Mastering and Line Smoothing Foundation”.
Good to Know
- Color: Bisque 1N
- Oil-free formula
- Designed for normal to dry skin
- 1oz. bottle
In 1935, Armand Petitjean found inspiration in the yellow flowers that dotted the grounds of the Château de Lancosme, a castle just outside of Paris. The chemist was so inspired by the beauty that he named his company for the place and made those flowers its emblem. Stars such as Isabella Rossellini, Kate Winslet, and Penélope Cruz have all appeared beside the Lancôme rose, epitomizing the natural femininity and immunity to pollen touted by the respected cosmetic brand.
“True luxury is efficacy,” Youcef Nabi has told Vogue. As the current head of Lancôme, Nabi is well aware that, to remain relevant in this industry, a brand must deliver tangible results. Though Lancôme’s cosmetic products—such as Définicils mascara and Juicy Tubes lip gloss—remain industry-wide favorites, its science-based skincare line has earned a cult following of its own. This focus on effectiveness remains at the forefront of the nearly 80-year-old company’s consciousness.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.