Lancôme Absolue Eye Serum Concentrate
- Helps smooth, illuminate, and strengthen the feel of the eye contours
- Designed to work in four key zones: lower forehead, lower eyelids, upper cheekbones, and temples
- Skin around the eyes is meant to look better rested and more uniform with one week of use
- Aims to visibly reduce the appearance of under-eye wrinkles and crow’s-feet and to plump and smooth the eye contour with one month of use
- Silky texture melts instantly on contact, leaving the skin feeling hydrated and soft
- Size: 0.5 fl. oz.
Understand what kinds of products best suit your individual skin type.
In 1935, Armand Petitjean found inspiration in the yellow flowers that dotted the grounds of the Château de Lancosme, a castle just outside of Paris. The chemist was so inspired by the beauty that he named his company for the place and made those flowers its emblem. Stars such as Isabella Rossellini, Kate Winslet, and Penélope Cruz have all appeared beside the Lancôme rose, epitomizing the natural femininity and immunity to pollen touted by the respected cosmetic brand.
“True luxury is efficacy,” Youcef Nabi has told Vogue. As the current head of Lancôme, Nabi is well aware that, to remain relevant in this industry, a brand must deliver tangible results. Though Lancôme’s cosmetic products—such as Définicils mascara and Juicy Tubes lip gloss—remain industry-wide favorites, its science-based skincare line has earned a cult following of its own. This focus on effectiveness remains at the forefront of the nearly 80-year-old company’s consciousness.